Take one day out of your year to be DadFit…
Spend your morning focused on being DadFit with other like minded fathers
You’ll come away with actionable tips, valuable insights and practical strategies you can put into practice immediately
We’ll go beyond health and fitness to explore becoming more “fit” in other areas of your life
Our strengths-based process will help you to uncover your own strengths, as well as learn from the strengths of other fathers
Invest in yourself and your family
1) Access to our 1-day DadFit retreat at the rustic Niwot Inn & Spa, with walking access to outdoor spaces and restaurants in downtown Niwot, CO
2) Our high energy, experiential facilitation process will guide you through the time you’ve invested to help develop yourself, as well as the opportunity to make connections with others in the community
3) A DadFit Retreat Workbook to guide you through the day’s activities and serve as a resource, action plan and accountability partner after you leave
4) You’ll come away with actionable tips, valuable insights and practical strategies you can put into practice immediately
5) You’ll become part of a community that will provide ongoing support, wisdom and resources on the journey to becoming and staying DadFit
6) Coffee, tea, water and healthy snacks will be provided throughout the day. Lunch will be self-provided and we’ll take a break so you can visit the local dining options. Feel free to bring your own snacks, water bottle, etc. to stay hydrated and energized throughout the day.
Is this retreat right for you?
This 1-day, immersion style retreat is designed to provide you with the opportunity and environment to up your game as a father. We expect you to be fully present and involved in the process, leaving technology and other distractions “at the door”. This event is not age restricted and we believe that dads of all ages can join the journey to be DadFit. You’re in the right place and we’d be honored to have you apply to join us in September if:
You’re committed to investing in yourself and your family
You’re able to support others on a similar journey to become DadFit and share your wisdom for the benefit of our community
You’re looking to join a community of committed dads for ongoing support, learning, friendship and fun
“Is there any work I need to do before the event?”
You will be asked to complete a short pre-event intake form which helps us to know you better and create an experience that will provide you with the best value. Other than that, no other pre-work is required. Please show up to the retreat ready to be fully present, involved and supportive of yourself and others.
“Do I have to complete the pre-event intake form?”
Yes, please! It won’t take very long and this helps us get to know our attendees better and provide the best, most valuable experience for you.
“Do I have to stay overnight?”
No, you don’t have to stay overnight. We expect most attendees to be from the area, within driving distance. However if you need to stay over to accommodate your travel plans or just want a night away, feel free to inquire about room availability at the Niwot Inn.
“What if I am coming in from out of town?”
Cool! Drive safe and thanks for making the trip in! The Niwot Inn is about 45-minutes from Denver Airport. You may inquire with the hotel staff for room availability if you plan to stay over.
“Can I bring a friend?”
Yes! Feel free to share this retreat with others who you think may be interested or benefit from an immersive, 1-day DadFit event. Feel free to bring or register with a friend.
“Can I give a ticket to this retreat as a gift for my husband, friend, colleague, etc.?”
Absolutely, that’s a great idea! Gifting a ticket to attend this retreat makes a great Father’s Day or birthday gift. It’s also a great way to tell someone important in your life that you love them and want them to invest in themselves and their family.
“What if I can only make it for some of the event?”
You should plan on attending the whole event. If you’re unable or have to leave early for some unforeseen circumstances, we understand. Discounts or refunds are not provided if you’re unable to attend for the whole event or leave early.
“What if I have food allergies or other dietary restrictions?”
Please let us know and feel free to bring your own food, snacks or other supplies.
“What’s your refund policy?”
100% refund up to 30-days prior to the event. 50% refund between 15 and 30 days prior to the event. No refund less than 15 days prior to the event.
“Are there DadFit retreats in other locations?”
We’re just getting started, so consider yourself part of the early movement in Denver. Moving forward, we plan to have retreats in other locations throughout the country and expect to have one on the east coast later this year.
“What if I have other questions, not answered here?”
Let’s talk! Feel free to reach out via the links below: